Monday, March 14, 2011

Imagination

Imagination

Just put on some tender music, close your eyes. And then, it’s your imagination. Practice yourself in harmony with the song playing in the background. Create visions in your mind. And that’s exactly what I do when I listen to a very soft song or when I do any task with complete concentration. I play as one of the characters in the song inside my mind, and it gives such a beautiful feeling of harmony and love within me, which I cannot explain. I can take any song which guides my mind. It could be ‘You needed me’ from Boyzone in which I create a duplicate human being just like myself who sings and narrates the song to me. He also dances with the band and does that i imagine from my memory. It can also be the soundtrack of the film ‘chariots of fire ‘in which I would (visualize & imagine so clearly just as if it’s a HDTv) be the Jew or the devout Christian and compete for the 1924 Olympics.

Now this is some true imagination. Most people suffer from some disease of imagination. They cannot properly imagine. And most of them imagine something poor.

Imagination when, least can positively imagine then, I can say a very few will be able to visualize.
I personally believe that all my friends have this magical ability, and I’d want them to work on it, as it is good for perception of reality and many others …..

Ojus johri
28/2/2011

No comments: